Register Login
Home All Categories Clothing Men's Cothing Men's Jeans Levi's Men's 514 Straight Jeans

Levi's Men's 514 Straight Jeans

Brand - Levi's

£26.00 - £100.39
Buy Now

Latest Reviews

Amazon
Amazon Customer Review

Bought a pair of beige jeans and I was delighted with them. Better fit than I expected! On the dearer end for jeans but not crazy expensive either. Decided to buy a pair of Grey jeans and they are a completely different fit even thought the jean size is identical to the beige one and it was the very same model i.e. 514 straight fit! What's even more disappointing is that going from a 36 waist to 38, the priced jump by £28.86.

0 Comment
Add comment

Jan 11, 2020


0

Amazon
Amazon Customer Review

Bought a pair of Levi's Men's 514 straight jeans as a direct replacement to my existing worn out pair (bought from a reputable retailer).

Despite buying the EXACT same stated size and fit number as my existing jeans, the new jeans from Amazon are at least 2 sizes smaller. This does question whether these are genuine. Unfortunately I now have to send these back incurring postage costs. Not happy about this at all.

Common Amazon, sort out the legitimacy of your sellers and products!

0 Comment
Add comment

Jan 10, 2020


0

Amazon
Amazon Customer Review

I ordered these as a gift.
They arrived and were shorts not jeans as advertised.
I went to re order the item but the price had doubled. Not happy as the item was obviously set up incorrectly on amazon & so the bargain i had won was snatched away from me with no comment from amazon ????????

0 Comment
Add comment

Jan 04, 2020


0

Amazon
Amazon Customer Review

Good relaxed fitting and good quality material. The material is slightly stretchy and hence makes it very comfortable to wear. Some reviews raised doubt about the authenticity of these Jeans. My tip to ensure these are genuine is to make sure the seller is Amazon for the colour you chose.

0 Comment
Add comment

Dec 26, 2019


0

Amazon
Amazon Customer Review

Only slightly bigger than I expected however nothing a belt won't fix. Very nice jeans. I'm a strong believer you get what you pay for in life, worth the money. For those of us not fitting into a pair of 501's (because we don't skip leg day), the 514 is the pair of Levi's for you.

0 Comment
Add comment

Nov 26, 2019


0

Amazon
Amazon Customer Review

Well... I do feel foolish for not sending these back!

In the first wash (done inside out to 'protect' them) why they got faint lines on the material. Never happened with levis before. I also though the fit felt more snug than I expected (I wondered if I had put on weight - dope!).

Anyway, I'm lazy and just persisted... even as the faint lines became more pronounced.

I just ordered new levis from them direct to exact same measurements and sure enough they fit great! And after a wash no lines.

So my advice DO NOT ORDER these FAKES. Very frustrating that Amazon (who I use all the time) let fakes be sold on their site. I will be much more careful from now on.

If it looks too good a deal then it is!

0 Comment
Add comment

Oct 10, 2019


0

Amazon
Amazon Customer Review

Decent product considering the quality of Levi's jeans has gone down over the years.

The fit is different from the other colours for this model - slightly shorter from crotch to waist and longer in the leg (by about an inch). Essentially it doesn't seem to have been cut the same as other colours for the model (the other lighter blue and the back).

0 Comment
Add comment

Sep 24, 2019


0

Amazon
Amazon Customer Review

In 50 + years of buying Levi's they are without doubt the worst purchase I have made. Ill fitting, advertised as 98% cotton, but a label on the product has it as 75% cotton, 24% lyocell, 1% elastane and 'made in Poland'. Makes me doubt the authenticity of the product. They are exceptionally lightweight, poorly cut and made jeans. Since I purchased these jeans I notice the price has been reduced by about £20. You can get better made jeans for about a tenner in Asda's.

0 Comment
Add comment

Aug 29, 2019


0

Amazon
Amazon Customer Review

Firstly the good bit, Amazon Prime, ordered and delivered in less than 24 hours.
Now the bad bit, I own a couple of pairs of Levi 514 jeans so know about the quality and fit, as soon as I opened the bag I knew something didn't 'feel' right. Checked the label in the back of the jeans to discover -
78% cotton
20% polyester
2% elastane
Not exactly the 100% cotton as advertised. Probably the same composition as the Asda and Tesco cheap jeans.
Will do my best to match Prime and have them returned within 24 hours.

0 Comment
Add comment

Aug 26, 2019


0

Amazon
Amazon Customer Review

These jeans have no weight to them They are not as advertised 100% cotton. The cotton element is only 94% the remaining 6% is a variety of man made fibres.
This is a clear misdescription

0 Comment
Add comment

Aug 20, 2019


0

Copyright © 2020 IRD. All Rights Reserved.